In 1929, the APA format was created as a real way to help make the communication of scientific ideas more comprehensive and consistent. Since then, the APA (American Psychological Association) style is now a common approach to citing sources in psychology, education, while the social sciences.
APA Format Basics
- Definition of APA Format
- Title Page Guidelines
- The Abstract
- Alterations in the 6th Edition
When presenting scholarly written materials, social and scientists that are behavioral the APA format. This writing style provides the necessary guidelines to its writers to present scientific research in a clear, concise manner. As a result, complex scientific ideas can be understood by its audience.
APA Format Guidelines
- Double-space the written text of one’s paper.
- 1 inch margins
- Font size ought to be 12 pt.
- Font style should really be Times New Roman.
- Essay will include: Title Page, Abstract, Main Body, and References. Read more